Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15 week training on Gear

Default 15 week training on Gear

Hey Brothers,

I'll be starting my first cycle(Dbol +TestE). I'm 175cm, 160lbs around 15%BF. And I'm looking to achieve a lean musclular physique and put on 10-15lbs by the end of my cycle. I know this means that I cannot dirty bulk and need to eat healthy throughout. I've got that covered, can you guys please help me out with my routine..

First 4 weeks: 1Bodypart/day, 5 variations per Bodypart, 4 sets per variation, Rep-15/12/10/8. Cardio 60mins in the evening.

weeks 4-8: 2Bodyparts/day, 4 variations, 4 sets, Reps - same, Cardio 60-90 mins in the evening/day

weeks 8-12: 3Bodyparts/day, 4 variations, 3 sets, Reps - same, cardio 90 mins/day

weeks 12-15: 6Bodyparts/day, 3 variations, 4 sets, Reps - same, cardio 90-120 mins/day

The idea behind doing 6 Bodyparts a day in the final 3 weeks is to simulate some sort of circuit training which helps tone the muscles further, assuming I've already bulked up. And the high amounts of cardio is to keep BF% down.

Looking forward to your advice/criticisms

Johnny.

I don't really see the point in building up like that. As long as your eating enough and resting enough you should be fine at week 1.

Could you provide what you plan on doing for your workout? I want to be sure your not doing too much of the same lifts (example: Ez bar curls DB curls). If your diet is spot on you should stay toned no matter how you lift..

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    I don't really see the point in building up like that. As long as your eating enough and resting enough you should be fine at week 1.

Could you provide what you plan on doing for your workout? I want to be sure your not doing too much of the same lifts (example: Ez bar curls DB curls). If your diet is spot on you should stay toned no matter how you lift..
    I am trying to ensure I don't end up becoming all round and bulky with less definition, hence all that drama. Lol

Here goes.. feel free to make it better!

Shoulder: Dips, Seated shoulder press, Bent lateral raises, front raises, Shrugs

Chest: Pushups/dips, Benchpress, flyes(machine), Incline Benchpress, Incline flyes, cable cross over

Biceps: pullups, DB curl, ez Hammer, Preacher with ez, concentration curls (forearms extra)

Triceps: Diamond pushups, DB tricep extension, cable pushdowns, skull crushers, kick backs

Lats/back: Deadlift, cable pulldowns, DB rows, t-bar, pullover

Legs: seated leg extension, hamstring extension, lunges, squats and calf raises

Abs: Leg lifts, decline crunches, cable crunches, medicineball crunches, sides

Are you lifting every day? Try and knock it down to four times a week at most. I know guys who grow best off of 3 days a week. You are over training BIG time.

Try and do something like this: (this is what I do)
    Monday- legs
    Tuesday- shoulder/bis/tris
    Thursday-back
    Saturday-chest

A good three day split:
    Monday: Shoulders/Legs
    Wednesday: Chest/Bis
    Friday: Back/Tris

You are doing a lot of exercises that hit the same muscles.

Shoulders: looks okay, maybe take out the shrugs (that's a personal thing for me, my traps develop great off of deadlifts)
    Chest: Drop the cable cross overs. If your lower chest is dominant like mine, start with incline movements (tris will be worked this day as well)
    Bis: You only need 2 of those. ez bar curs and hammer curls will work (you hit your bis on back day as well)
    Tris: again, probably only need two of these. skull crushers or close grip bench press, rope pushdowns
    Back: Probably okay but db pulldown and db rows are very similar (I like a simple back workout while my bro loves a complicated one)
    Legs: Looks great
    Abs: those can be done any day of the week. Just find 5-10 min once or twice a week and do them. No need for leg lifts IMO unless your a swimmer trying to recreate a flip turn . V-ups are one of my favs as well as a roller and do NOT skip planks. Our abs are meant to stabilize our bodies not crunch.

I used to work arms like you have here and wasn't seeing much growth. Turns out I was over training them. I dropped a couple sets and now my arms are exploding.

If you keep your intensity high and your reps high you will stay toned (assuming you are eating right and staying on your cardio)

Are you lifting every day? Try and knock it down to four times a week at most. I know guys who grow best off of 3 days a week. You are over training BIG time.

If you keep your intensity high and your reps high you will stay toned (assuming you are eating right and staying on your cardio)
    good, so my workouts aren't way off track.

I havent been lifting for a couple of months (letting my injured wrist heal up), havent been lifting heavy since september. about the Bi's when I don't do different variations I don't feel the pump. even if the form and reps were in order. But I don't want to overtrain so I'll probably knock off some variations. Ill stick to the 6 day routine because I dont feel I've done something worthwhile that day unless I've been to the gym. But thanks for the tips on overtraining brother.

Getting a pump doesn't mean you will maximize growth. I can pick up 25 pound db and do 20+reps and get a huge pump, but for the most part, I will just be producing lactic acid, it won't be what's efficient in tearing down my muscle.

But overtime you will find out what you need and what suits you best. I used to think there was a 1 sure fire way to get huge but everyone responds different to different training. Look at the way Kai trains and look at the way Dorian trains. Two completely different animals but both world class.

So what's your plan of attack? I'm seeking mass, mass, mass, I've taken your ideas on cycles, I'll do the same on my training.

Try and do something like this: (this is what I do)
    Monday- legs
    Tuesday- shoulder/bis/tris
    Thursday-back
    Saturday-chest
    BM - I've seen similar splits before, but I don't get why you put shoulders/arms so early in the week. Doesn't that tire 'em out for the rest of the week, making them too weak to help w/ the other stuff? I have issues w/ my shoulders (seem to overtrain easily) and my grip (weak as shit), so I'd be worried that I'd be shortchanging my back and chest by killing shoulders/arms on Tues.

Quote Originally Posted by Usaji View Post

BM - I've seen similar splits before, but I don't get why you put shoulders/arms so early in the week. Doesn't that tire 'em out for the rest of the week, making them too weak to help w/ the other stuff? I have issues w/ my shoulders (seem to overtrain easily) and my grip (weak as shit), so I'd be worried that I'd be shortchanging my back and chest by killing shoulders/arms on Tues.
    I hear you on the grip, I feel strong but the grip especially now that I'm pushing heavier sets

Quote Originally Posted by simscutter View Post
    So what's your plan of attack? I'm seeking mass, mass, mass, I've taken your ideas on cycles, I'll do the same on my training.
    Make sure you eat surplus calories everyday, I put on around 25 Lbs on cycle and have lost about 10 lbs since coming off. Though I put on a good amount of size, I noticed that I wasn't eating surplus calories and that was a huge mistake retrospectively. So, make sure you count your calories and get in those high proteins and carbs. Another important thing brother, always keep your head on your shoulders when it comes to lifting heavy weights, its so easy to get carried away when on gear because we feel like beasts. The tendons and ligaments often cannot cope with the sudden strain and this is what happened to me, I've fucked my wrists up and have been told not to lift heavy for atleast 3 months. Using this time to do some abs, legs and cardio. All the best for your cycle, let me know how it goes.