Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need some new ideas and exercises for my arms?

Default Need some new ideas and exercises for my arms?

I have been training for years and I am satisfied with everything but my arms. I do not know if I am over training or what however this seems to be my body part that will not develop like I want. What are some things you guys do that may help? Thanks

Stats:
    6'2
    12% BF

I do preacher curls, dumbell curls, barbell curls and hammer curls most of the time. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    I have been training for years and I am satisfied with everything but my arms. I do not know if I am over training or what however this seems to be my body part that will not develop like I want. What are some things you guys do that may help? Thanks Stats: 6'2 225 12% BF I do preacher curls, dumbell curls, barbell curls and hammer curls most of the time. Thanks
    Try concentrating on you tri-ceps which makes up 70% of your arm

Lower your weight and do reps very slowly

Always train 1 set per exercise to failure

don't overtrain !!

I have tried this and I am currently doing this however I will give it more time. Thank you for responding.

4. Default

I like lower volume (2-3 sets total per workout) rest, pause sets....drop sets, and super sets for arm work. Gives me the best pump and stimulates the most growth (for me)

you think say 3 exercises of 4 sets is too much for a small muscle like biceps/triceps?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    I have been training for years and I am satisfied with everything but my arms. I do not know if I am over training or what however this seems to be my body part that will not develop like I want. What are some things you guys do that may help? Thanks

Stats:
    6'2
    12% BF

I do preacher curls, dumbell curls, barbell curls and hammer curls most of the time. Thanks
    You either need to do them more or less. I recover fast so I do them almost daily. On my main days I train them hard. On my off days I go really light just to get blood in them. The exercises you use don't matter. It's how you train them that matters. Focus on squeezing the arm and isolating the muscle. I know this seems crazy but sometimes we forget about the basics. Sometimes I get carried away and forget to just slow down and squeeze the bicep.