Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need Help Running Winny at end of cycle

Default Need Help Running Winny at end of cycle

Ive been running TestE 500 a week for 7 weeks now, dbol week 1-4 30mg aday. Ive gained tremendous weight. I went from 180-210/215 with 8% body fat. I wanna run the TestE for 15 weeks and run Winny at the end of my cycle to clean up, tighten up. Any suggestions on what week I should start running the winny and at what dosage(orals) and how long? Ive also been running arimidex .50mg twice a week my entire cycle and plan to do so. Then run Nolva 2 weeks after cycle ends. Ive been drinking a lil over a gallon of water a day as well. Should I decrease my water intake? Thanks guys for any helpful info

Quote Originally Posted by diggs1870 View Post
    Ive been running TestE 500 a week for 7 weeks now, dbol week 1-4 30mg aday. Ive gained tremendous weight. I went from 180-210/215 with 8% body fat. I wanna run the TestE for 15 weeks and run Winny at the end of my cycle to clean up, tighten up. Any suggestions on what week I should start running the winny and at what dosage(orals) and how long? Ive also been running arimidex .50mg twice a week my entire cycle and plan to do so. Then run Nolva 2 weeks after cycle ends. Ive been drinking a lil over a gallon of water a day as well. Should I decrease my water intake? Thanks guys for any helpful info
    If you are on wk 7 of this cycle and still taking dbol then drop it now!!!

Gains level off with test and IMO 14 wks is more than enough to maximise gains

Don't use winny since you already used dbol

Your diet and cardio will ultimately determine your results

Adex dosage .25mg eod is sufficient

Hcg throughout cycle would have been advised @ 500iu ew then drop 3 days before pct

Pct 2 weeks after last pin
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Would like to see pics mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    If you are on wk 7 of this cycle and still taking dbol then drop it now!!!

Gains level off with test and IMO 14 wks is more than enough to maximise gains

Don't use winny since you already used dbol

Your diet and cardio will ultimately determine your results

Adex dosage .25mg eod is sufficient

Hcg throughout cycle would have been advised @ 500iu ew then drop 3 days before pct

Pct 2 weeks after last pin
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Would like to see pics mate!!
    Only ran Dbol the first 1-4 week. What would you recommend for diet towards the end? I tend to lose muscle mass when I do cardio and eat cleaner? Also, how much cardio would you like to see me do and how often? BIG Thanks

4. Default

What exactly does your diet currently look like?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    What exactly does your diet currently look like?
    a bunch of white potato, beef, turkey, white rice, peas, corn, milk etc... basically a bunch of shepards pie. I try and eat about 4000 calories a day. Should I increase this or is this enough? I was trying to bulk up well I have. Im at 208ish from 180. I just don't wanna lose it?

Just weighed in at 211

Im guessing my diet is good, just need to hit some cardio?

This site is ghost town!

Cut the white potatoes and rice. Use sweet potatoes or yams and eat brown rice. Loads of chicken and fish.