Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Feeling weaker with less intensity

Default Feeling weaker with less intensity

So i used to eat a lot. And was gaining muscle and fat so i cut down on carbs. Increased lil bit protein and veges. Just overall healthier with good macros. And started taking cellucor super hd. Well now my strength is down a bit. And i dont feel the intensity as much. Is this normal and due to eating less carbs and taking super hd. Or is it quite possible since i lost some bf % that is the result. Or should i see a doctor about lowered testosterone. I dont take steroids. And i eat 6 meals a day. Mostly lean chicken. Steak. Spinach. Oatmeal. Rice. And soome fruit. Around 210 g protein. 2600 calories. Carbs in morning. Once during day. Preworkout and post workout. I drink lots of water. And get 7-8 hrs sleep a night.

Hazcat Guest

Are you over training? Other than that your body should adjust in about 3 weeks to the lower carb level. It definitely makes a difference in strength and the amount of water your body holds. I wouldn't worry about it. If it really bothers you add in some fruit about 30 minutes prior to your workout.

Quote Originally Posted by sc2only View Post
    Is this normal and due to eating less carbs.
    My thoughts exactly. I go through these stages a lot. Lately I've tried a new method of dosing carbs, where I cut out carbs like I usually do, except i consume a decent amount of carbs the day before a big workout ( usually back and/or legs ) it's been keeping me from crashing during workouts.

The other point that Haz made about over training is also something to take into consideration