Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Superset for 2 weeks after heavy lifting??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Superset for 2 weeks after heavy lifting??

Hi guys,

I got back in the gym 3 months ago after taking about 3 months. Needless to say during those 3 months due to personal reasons i was not working out and my diet was crap which resulted in me losing about 8-9 pounds. Got back in the gym about 3 months ago and i have put back the weight on and a bit more. I am at 187 now and trying to get as big as i can while i eating until May 15th. Now for the last 3 months i have been going heavier and heavier with each passing week or 2. I was talking to the trainer at the gym and he suggested i should trying doing super sets for 2 weeks then go back to lifting heavy again. My work out sets are normally between 8 and 12 reps. He said that mixing up for 2 weeks then going back to my current workout will help me get bigger as well as stronger. What do you guys think? any advice?

By the way in the last 3 months i have gotten bigger and stronger. is mixing it up a bit a good idea?

I am currently on a lean bulking diet.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by gymratbig View Post
    Hi guys,

I got back in the gym 3 months ago after taking about 3 months. Needless to say during those 3 months due to personal reasons i was not working out and my diet was crap which resulted in me losing about 8-9 pounds. Got back in the gym about 3 months ago and i have put back the weight on and a bit more. I am at 187 now and trying to get as big as i can while i eating until May 15th. Now for the last 3 months i have been going heavier and heavier with each passing week or 2. I was talking to the trainer at the gym and he suggested i should trying doing super sets for 2 weeks then go back to lifting heavy again. My work out sets are normally between 8 and 12 reps. He said that mixing up for 2 weeks then going back to my current workout will help me get bigger as well as stronger. What do you guys think? any advice?

By the way in the last 3 months i have gotten bigger and stronger. is mixing it up a bit a good idea?

I am currently on a lean bulking diet.

Thanks in advance
    First off don't trust what personal trainers say. Many off them don't know shit. They get a bs certification somewhere and now all of the sudden they are experts. If someone doesn't have at least a decade of actual under the bar experience with results, then they are in no way an expert. The reality is, if what you are doing is working then don't change shit. Doing super sets is no magical formula for growth. It's merely a tool that you can use to enhance your current or any training program. So throw them in whenever you feel the need to. It's a great way to shock your muscles but too much will limit the amount of weight you can lift. Anyone that knows anything about lifting knows that strength and size go hand in hand. So don't neglect either one and when something works don't mess with it.

3. Default

Overcoming adaptation and changing things in your routine every so often is very good, but if what you are doing is working now, there is no need to change it just yet

there is no rule.. you must find out what works best for YOU

Trainers always got something to say.. if you are making great gains currently I would change anything

I'm going to go with YES, it could be a good idea. Since you've been hitting it hard for a few weeks it would be beneficial to change of the pace a little. You never want to to go too long in a heavy cycle and you never want to stay on the same regimen for more than 6 weeks In my opinion. Keep changing and if you're going for size hit the heavy every 8 months or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You trial and error.Whats best for one person, might not work best for another.

8. Default

CONTINUOUSLY changing and implementing new methods and techniques, weights etc. is integral for optimal muscle growth... use negatives, time under tension, high weight low reps, low weight and high reps etc... CONSTANTLY changing is what you need to do

9. Default

To avoid plateau its def good to mix things up a bit including. Trying to go heavier each week than the week before will ultimately lead to injury and plateau.

thanks for everyone's advice. I have done a bit more research on my own and began reading up on de-loading. After 10 weeks of hitting the gym hard i think i will de-load for a week. what do you guys think? i read up a lot about it and seems like something good for 1 week just to help me recover a bit more and hit it hard again the following week. What do you guys think? by the way after my de-load week i was thinking about starting a 6 week german volume training program, not sure yet still reading up on it