Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disscutions,questions about supplements!

Default Disscutions,questions about supplements!

Hi,I'm Bray.First sorry for my English.
    For a couple of years I use many supplements to lose weight and to grow muscle mass.
    If you have questions about what supplement,how and when to use it,I can help you.

2. Default

im confused here bro... are you asking for help or saying your giving it... it makes it quite hard to provide help when what your saying cannot be understood... what exactly are you saying bro?

how can you say your offering help when you have used "supplements" for merely 2 years... that's like a second compared to veterans who do this for a living bro... no offense but i think you need more help than to be offering advice... its very kind to want to help but its also not wise when you have little experience...

3. Default

I'm not even sure what's being asked here

nah I think he is offering his help

do you have before and after pics?

He's offering advice but I agree. Not wise to give advice with so little experience. Not that all supplemen are rocket science but it takes years to perfect.

Not perfect, but I mean to really know your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroon View Post
    Hi,I'm Bray.First sorry for my English.
    For a couple of years I use many supplements to lose weight and to grow muscle mass.
    If you have questions about what supplement,how and when to use it,I can help you.
    thanks for the offer aroon but i have my supp regmine down pat already

Lol.. Okay

9. Default

Thanks for the offer captain

Is drinking Met-RX all day going to get me huge like the guys in muscle magazines? I need your help since you have so much experience.