Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great article about Ric in MuscleMag

Default Flex and Musclemag article

Here's another one from Flex and Muscle Mag
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Hulk Hogan

I was training Sat morning at Gold's North Hollywood and Hulk Hogan came in as he's in town for a week. He looks great. I asked if he was watching his carbs and he said, no, I'm eating everything. Hmm, must be GH.

I mentioned that I sent him a couple of my original Golds Gym shirts last Dec and wanted to know if he got them. He said, 'yes and thank you very much', I wore them on my show and I even bought a few more." I laughed and told him just make sure the camera gets a good shot of my signature on it. Anyway, he's a great guy. Known him since the early 80s and he still stays in good shape.

Here's a shot of him on the show with the shirt. I was ableto capture it of my TV.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ricdrasin
    Here's another one from Flex and Muscle Mag
    Guess who else sports a cannonball head ? ( wish i had cannonball delts , but have to settle to the head) . Btw I once ordered a Gold´s t shirt ( in 80´s ) from our local Weider distributor ( right word?). It was great just as Hulk told you ..... Remember Ric God created a lot of stylish hairdos but ONLY a FEW real HEADS. lol
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

That's a good one. I have to remember that one....

My motto is: THE LESS HAIR I HAVE, THE MORE HEAD I GET!

Not a bad motto either.... one to remember for me!
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by ricdrasin
    Do you have the rest of the article that's not showing? I'd like to have a copy of that if you could email it to me... ric@ricdrasin.com There was a larger one in FLEX a few months back as well. Roland came over for me to show him some work in the ring, but had a fear of getting hurt. He originally thought that WWE would want him based on being Roland and use him on shows just flexing. I told him he'd have to wrestle but he declined saying that he didn't want to get injured and just wanted basically to flex and have another guy wrestle for him in place of him.
    I told him that no matter who goes with WWE, they must know how to wrestle and work in the ring. It's a must!!! So, I think he gave that idea up.

Sent it to you.

If Roland wrestled ... and he would have to - the crowd would insist ... he would get some type of injury. It is unavoidable.

It happens all the time. I have one student last week that cracked his collar bone, another one 2 weeks ago that tore a calf tendon and last month one of them broke my nose. It's not an easy sport.