Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Fishing

Default Fishing

Any of you backwood, bayoo brothers watch the BassMaster Classic this weekend. Im not a big fisherman personally but have played the Bass Challenge on ESPN fantasy games and tuned in this weekend to see Skeet take the '09 classic..close down the end with the deciding fish in the final hour. Nice $500,000 payday too...thatd be sweet..fish for 3 days, win a big tounament and make enough money to live happily for the next couple yrs..lol

I like fishing not watching it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    I like fishing not watching it lol
    Same here. Reminds me of watching golf if you will let me get away with making that comparison. Just more fun doing it then watching.

Oh id rather be doin either or..trust me..just thought it was cool that Skeet won the whole shabango. He lost out 2 yrs ago under similar circumstances in which he won it this year(He caught the winning fish in the final hour) and in doing so became the only angler to ever win the Toyota Bass classic AND the Bass Master classic. Pretty cool story..and $500,000 payday. HIs wife was quoted as saying, " He fished 288 days out of the past year...he BETTER have won it!" Ha!..momma be happy spendin some of that half mil I bet..lol