• Seagal

20 41.67%
  • Norris

28 58.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Seagal vs. Chuck Norris.

Default Steven Seagal vs. Chuck Norris.

vs.

First, let me establish a few parameters.

• We are not talking about fat, bloated Seagal vs. Chucky Total Gym. Both men in their prime at the top of their games.
    • We are not talking about Seagal the actor vs. Norris the actor. We're talking about action hero icons here.
    • Fight to the death; no holds barred. Mano a mano.

Who wins?????
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 05-29-2009 at 08:46 PM.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

To the best of my knowledge, they've both died only once in film. Steven Seagal died just after the opening credits of Executive Decision. Sure, he died to save the other guys, but I think Chuck would have found a way to get everyone on board. It took Bruce Lee to kill off Chuck in Way of the Dragon and even then it took ten minutes to finish him off. On the other hand, Seagal died in a plane crash and Chuck did get his ass whooped by another man. Hmmmmm.
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 05-29-2009 at 09:23 PM.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I voted for Chuck because 1. I hate Seagal. And 2. "Under Chuck Norris' beard there is no chin there is only another fist". Peter Griffen, Family Guy. LOL
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

I know Chuck was a bad dude but I dont know all the details with him, however Steven is a different story. I believe he is a 7th level master blackbelt in Aikido. I had a friend whos brother was pretty big into Aikido and the school he trained at had the oppertunity to bring Steven in to talk to the class for a few hours {it was a pretty big deal}. Anyway, I dont know all the details but Steven was explaining how in a fighting or combat situation, in his mind he would turn into a orange ball and simply ''roll'' through whatever was in his path. Now follow me here, from the way my friends brother explained this, Steven was serious to the point of being chilling. He said that it would not matter if there were 100 opponents trying to kill him, that he as this ''orange ball'' would be a rolling unstopable force that could not be reconed with. When this took place my friends brother was not a foolish boy, he was an adult who was very grounded and mature. He said that when Steven explained this transformation, you totally believed him. There was a sense of total mastery about Steven that was almost scary.

Now wether or not Steven was truly on a different leauge in combat, I dont know but I would not want to test him in his prime...........or even now for that matter.
    To inquire about training contact
    Bosshogg at ''MASSIVE FITNESS''

Seagal wins.

It's a gut wrenching decision, but I'm going to give it to Seagal as well. Chuck usually wastes too much time beating the guys up; roundhouse kicks to the face, punch in the chest. Seagal just hits the guy once and he dies. He's a much more visceral combatant. With Chuck, I usually get the impression that he's beating people up. Seagal is generally killing motherfuckers. I guess what it comes down to is Chuck kicks you in the face and Seagal breaks your neck.

Plus, Chuck usually had back up in his movies or a team of guys. Seagal's partner always dies in the first scene and then he spends the rest of the movie whooping ass by himself to avenge his death.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

need i say more?

Chuck Norris Facts

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    need i say more?

Chuck Norris Facts
    Those are so great! This one's my favorite: Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    need i say more?

Chuck Norris Facts

Awesome man. LOL
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

My vote goes to Walker Texas Ranger..... and his man coat.

[IMG][/IMG]