Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: silva vs sonnen

Default silva vs sonnen

nobody is talking bout this cant wait for the rematch

wow i cant belive that nobody thinks silva got his ass kick every round

lol im sorry i have neglected this section for a while. it was AWESOME to see Silva get his ass handed to him for 4 1/2 rounds. I was heart broken when sonnen tapped man. I fuckin hate Silva, the guy is an asshole. So i throughly enjoyed seeing him get rocked with punches and his face smashed into the mat. That being said, credit to the guy for being able to pull of a slick sub late in the fight. thats why he's champ! douche lol

i should make a new thread but what about lights out and couture thats going to be fun there i hope couture treats him like sylvia

i tell you what- if Couture cant get this to the mat QUICK he's guna get his ass knocked out. He doesnt have the greates chin in the world and Toney is one fantastic boxer. Everyone thinks couture will kick his ass but he only need to eat one punch and its "lights out". Very close fight. I HOPE it will be Randy by Submission, but i FEAR it will be James by KO

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    i tell you what- if Couture cant get this to the mat QUICK he's guna get his ass knocked out. He doesnt have the greates chin in the world and Toney is one fantastic boxer. Everyone thinks couture will kick his ass but he only need to eat one punch and its "lights out". Very close fight. I HOPE it will be Randy by Submission, but i FEAR it will be James by KO
    i agree that he was a great boxer i dont see him moving and if he does catch randy with a punch also agree he goes down stiff but i see a tap out in the 2nd

yea i think id put money on it, if i were a betting man. Sub in the 2nd, and a HUGE fuckin mouse under Randy's left eye

its going to be a good fight

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    yea i think id put money on it, if i were a betting man. Sub in the 2nd, and a HUGE fuckin mouse under Randy's left eye
    I see randy clinching against the cage and dirty boxing his way into a victory. I doubt a boxer will have anything on Randy.

both are past there prime randy is ether tko like tim or ground and pound go on youtube look his shit vs kevin randleman the guy has at least 20 to 30 lbs on him