Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: St-Pierre is out with hurt knee

Default St-Pierre is out with hurt knee

I was really looking forward to that fight I think Carlos Condit matched up really well against St-Pierre. oh well shit happens............

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon View Post
    I was really looking forward to that fight I think Carlos Condit matched up really well against St-Pierre. oh well shit happens............

IMO St. Pierre probably backed out bc some small injury because he NEVER wants to lose, thats why he fights so 'safe' and boring as shit

Tealc might be onto somtihng- St pierre is one of the most boring guys to watch in the game. Frankly im glad he's off the card because i know he would have jabbed/layed n prayed his way to a decision win and wasted 25mins of my life

penn vs diaz is looking like it will be a strange match too- with BJ pretty much saying he's not very motivated. ugh- same old same old

Hazcat Guest

We all like when they go toe to toe but in reality if you were truly fighting you'd work on staying outside and picking someone apart if you could. I don't mind watching ST. Pierre. It's a tactic that's worked for him for many years. I do think he needs to have a back up plan when he can't get anywhere from the outside because it does become a waste. Diaz used to drive me nuts but he's one slippery fighter and I enjoy watching him now. I'll watch a Clay Guida fight any day.

You have a point Haz, the style works thats for damn sure. its just not very entertaining! and lets face it, Rush is in the entertainment buisness! too many fighters are concerned with getting that W then putting on a good show IMO

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    We all like when they go toe to toe but in reality if you were truly fighting you'd work on staying outside and picking someone apart if you could. I don't mind watching ST. Pierre. It's a tactic that's worked for him for many years. I do think he needs to have a back up plan when he can't get anywhere from the outside because it does become a waste. Diaz used to drive me nuts but he's one slippery fighter and I enjoy watching him now. I'll watch a Clay Guida fight any day.
    hell yeah clays a frickin animal and non stop energy. It pissed me off when kennny florian beat him

^^^ especially since Kenny is a choke artist! (in that he cant perform at a big fight haha) the guy looked ill at 145, even at 155 he was frail, at 170 he was oddly proportioned and 185 he looked a fool lol poor bastard has terrible genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I'm with you GLay Guida is exciting as heck to watch, the guy def. moves well.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    ^^^ especially since Kenny is a choke artist! (in that he cant perform at a big fight haha) the guy looked ill at 145, even at 155 he was frail, at 170 he was oddly proportioned and 185 he looked a fool lol poor bastard has terrible genetics.
    yeah he looked like he was on the stem fast diet that last fight! I was happy to see him lose. He looked like christian bale in the machinist ha ha

you are totally right- awesome movie too haha. BTW KenFlo is not retiring: he will make his return at 155lbs

the guy is like a mexican jumping bean