Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. Cotto - Thoughts?

Default Mayweather vs. Cotto - Thoughts?

Thoughts mayweather did a good job. Anyone besides me still a fan of boxing or has it all gone to MMA?

Im a big boxing fan dude, but its losing credibility fast, mayweather vs pacquiao (however you spell it) gotta happen or ill lose respect for boxing for good
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 190lbs
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Lifting experience: 3 proper years
    Cycle History: None

Cotto did better than i expected. MMA is good but you dont never see those real battles. I actually like boxing more because any fight can turn into a twelve round war. I don't know if you saw Andre Berto vs. Victor Ortiz but that was a good fight. They both nocked each other down a few times and pretty much pounded each other for twelve rounds. Nothing but action.

Quote Originally Posted by smithy1 View Post
    Im a big boxing fan dude, but its losing credibility fast, mayweather vs pacquiao (however you spell it) gotta happen or ill lose respect for boxing for good
    This is the only fight that I would actually want to go and physically see... but Im affraid that I wouldn't like the outcome very much... and I would want to "back-hand" "Money Mayweather" and then kick his jaw shut the minute he opens his mouth (after one of Manny's beatdowns)!

ps... 8-10 rounds... KO Pacquiao won't even look tired if it goes all the way...
    Last edited by beerbreakfastman; 05-07-2012 at 01:32 PM.
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Im still a big fan of boxing still myself i knew mayweather would win. He has a shitty attitude and needs a beatdown and yes mayweather vs pacqiuo is the fight everyone wants to see including myself and i do like pac man but dude in all honesty mayweather is much more technical elusive and faster than pacquio and as much as i hate to say it mayweather would win. I believe pacquio fights with more heart and has a non stop bull rush style but i dont think it would win the fight for him

Quote Originally Posted by hay bailer View Post
    Im still a big fan of boxing still myself i knew mayweather would win. He has a shitty attitude and needs a beatdown and yes mayweather vs pacqiuo is the fight everyone wants to see including myself and i do like pac man but dude in all honesty mayweather is much more technical elusive and faster than pacquio and as much as i hate to say it mayweather would win. I believe pacquio fights with more heart and has a non stop bull rush style but i dont think it would win the fight for him
    You speak the truth... ... much respect...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Hazcat Guest

I'd like to see boxing revamp rules and not allow clinches ala the old PKA fights. It gets old watching two guys staggering around not throwing anything then one punch at the same time where the both miss and then clinch for 20 seconds and the ref can't get them apart for another 20 seconds. After that they do it all again.

i used to think pacman would beat mayweather,,i dont anymore

The thing that bothers me about Pac man is he is ducking the drug screening. If thats all that is holding things back and hes clean that should not be an issue. Of course i think hes taking epo so in my opinion he will test dirty. I could be wrong but who really knows. He knows how to beat the screen if he is because he has never came up dirty but then again i think his contracts all state when he screens instead of doing it at random times throughout the training.

Boxing much like MMA these days has very little to do with the talent,it is all about the money.It is a big business and that is all it is these days,i am talking across the board.Sure there are some very talented boxers out there but the game has gone all cotract specific and politically correct to the point where it has lost its edge IMHO.I do not blame the talent,just everybody else.
    I got a simple way out of it,just before fight get both fighters to sign a contract saying they will not hold the other responsible for any injuries/death caused.Then get in the ring and swing for the fences,lets really see who is best.And what is with the 12mths between big fights? Bring back old school where you had to defend your title at least two/three times per twelve months.
    BTW Mayweather reminds me of Naseem Hamed in being cocky and full of crap,somebody please ***** slap him and shut him up.
    Last edited by deadman walking; 06-05-2012 at 05:39 AM.