Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Mayweather VS Paquio in near future!

Default Mayweather VS Paquio in near future!

Paquio has now agreed to all of mayweather ridiculous conditions in order for the two to have the superfight. In the past paquio declined due to mayweather wanting the money to be a 55/45 split in floyds favor and because of the olympic style testing that mayweather demanded. After a year now of mayweather not budging paquio said screw it and just wants to make the fight happen. Its all in mayweathers hands now and if for some other stupid reason mayweather declines then we know hes just scared of tarnishing his 43-0 record and is full of shit.

***weather will come up with some other excuse to duck Manny, I dont think this fight will ever happen.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freaky View Post
    ***weather will come up with some other excuse to duck Manny, I dont think this fight will ever happen.
    Agree ***wearher will never fight pacman, he is to much of a threat to his undefeated record.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freaky View Post
    agree x 2 . Weather is scared to lose his record. He fights marshmallows.