Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Silva got his ass laid out!!!

Default Silva got his ass laid out!!!

So tonight i decided to go out and have some drinks and watch the ufc fight. I use to keep up with it really good but now that theres a fight every other weekend and so many names i just havent been into keeping up with it. Well for years now i have been waiting for somebody to frickin beat silva and tonight it happened! The arogant ass was showboating, being all cocky and taunting like we have seen him do before and in the middle of all that he got fricking clocked and laid out by a frickin no namer pretty much. LOL! it made my day. Im sure the rematch will differ.

Hazcat Guest

It was bound to happen after 10 years being the target. Now he might train harder and come back with his hands up for the entire fight. Or, he could just retire while he can still talk in complete sentences.

pshhh, who needs complete sentences. im all about the run ons! jk, in anyway it almost seemed like a throw in fight. I can think bout a year from now it will be a rematch and silva will own him. he will shake this swag he had since basically making a fool out of forrest griffin, and actually fight without making it look like a wwe match
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

he acted like a total idiot, thats why he was beat

Yep. I somehow think he gave the fight to him
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years